HTC One Google Play Edition system dump [UPDATED]

Donald Sears

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
If you have access to the device would you mind posting the fastboot getvar all (minus IMEI and SN of course)? I'm mainly looking for CID and MID.

EDIT:

Found what I was looking for (if they don't differ from what is on the build.prop

ro.product.name=m7_google
cid=GOOGL001
mid=PN0712000
cidlist=GOOGL001

Last edited:

graffixnyc

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
What would really be useful if Jerry or Alex or someone did a nandroid back up and just posted the boot.img then we would have a full GE rom. If I can get the Boot.img I can create a flashable zip with the system dump posted in the OP and the boot.img.

I

Formula84

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
What would really be useful if Jerry or Alex or someone did a nandroid back up and just posted the boot.img then we would have a full GE rom. If I can get the Boot.img I can create a flashable zip with the system dump posted in the OP and the boot.img.

I

With kernel sources couldn't someone just compile the kernel without it needing to be pulled?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

graffixnyc

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
With kernel sources couldn't someone just compile the kernel without it needing to be pulled?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah they can. I think there are a few people working on building the kernel from source but for that we have to wait. Which I don't mind but if someone pulled the boot.img we wouldn't have to wait :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12