Google Edition camera app w/ Photosphere - easy install, no root needed

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I cant get photosphere to work on my EVO 4g LTE. The small blue dot for alignment is perpetually stuck out of the viewfinder. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Any other suggestions?

I can't seem to get the alignment screen going on my HTC Evo LTE. It just sits there. Any suggestions?

A new phone perhaps?

Not trying to be a jerk, I'm a former owner and I'm extremely happy I switched.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, after trying photospheres in a number of locations and conditions, I can say that it really does not work very well on the HTC One. I had it on the Galaxy S3 last year, and it worked brilliantly. But, on the HTC One most of the time it just turns into an awful mess, with missing black bars, awful contrast and blurring.

If anyone thinks they have got it to work really well on an HTC One I would be interested to see evidence, for instance on Google+

Anyone done this yet?

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
That was a positive suggestion huh?

Meant with the best of intentions. I was a very frustrated evo owner who felt "stuck" with the device and now couldn't be happier I switched. Not trying to spam the thread but I can say I'm very pleased with how photosphere works on the note 2

prkns7

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I did this on my Tmobile GS3 and it works but the camera will freeze every now and then and i have to reboot to get it to connect again. Any fixes for this or any info?

FelixL

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Just want to say thanks and that it worked perfectly on my HTC One S, photosphere works, stock HTC camera and Google camera installed at same time.

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I just hope this is a clean apk. I've already installed it on my Note 2 but then I just read about this. Making sense of the latest Android 'Master Key' security scare - http://pulse.me/s/nLyTS

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Question to see if I'm missing something. I installed on my Evo LTE and works great. However, I don't see a way to zoom in or out for a pic or video. A co-worker loaded on his Galaxy 4 and has the same issue.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Question to see if I'm missing something. I installed on my Evo LTE and works great. However, I don't see a way to zoom in or out for a pic or video. A co-worker loaded on his Galaxy 4 and has the same issue.

Long time no see balans. It should just be two finger pinch to zoom.

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone who didn't have Photosphere at the outset been able to get it working? Or are those of us who don't have it just out of luck?

gandarez

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Not only working as well but also uploaded my first photosphere to google. I'm concerned about the geolocation where google put my photo. It was like 1km away from the point where I took the picture.

Jackamason

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Ive had to remove this and re-install the original gallery and camera which comes with SentienalROM. It doesn't allow me to run these side by side.

I found that it had a strange aspect ratio when in video mode and i didnt like the limited options. I found the version supplied with my ROM has much more options and works faultlessly. Its a shame as i like the photosphere mode.

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I just hope this is a clean apk. I've already installed it on my Note 2 but then I just read about this. Making sense of the latest Android 'Master Key' security scare - http://pulse.me/s/nLyTS

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's still working great on my T-Mobile Note 2.

The Camera works 99% of the time, as does the video. The only time it doesn't work is if I have flash turned on. Photosphere has worked flawless and I've made some pretty nice Art. I like the gallery too. I just wish I had the option to save to SD. It's not that big of a deal though.

My stock Camera/Video app work better for taking pictures, slow motion, fast motion and normal HD video. So basically I only use it for Photosphere and sometimes use the gallery to edit, crop, ect certain things in the Photosphere I made.

I still worry about the "Master Key" security exploit though. Since the only other app's I have are from the Play Store. Or came on the device...

But I haven't noticed any odd activity on my Note 2 since I've installed the apk. So let's just hope it's clean.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia