do they support "GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto" option in the "Preferred network mode" under "Mobile network settings"?

Interested to know this before I flash my Developer Edition to this.

And interested to know how happy you are with "pure Google".
    07-12-2013 10:49 PM
    do they support "GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto" option in the "Preferred network mode" under "Mobile network settings"?

Interested to know this before I flash my Developer Edition to this.

And interested to know how happy you are with "pure Google".
    The closest preferred network mode to what you are looking fir is: "LTE/GSM/CDMA auto(PRL)". Seems to be the same but a different order. I am running LTE/GSM auto (PRL) on AT&T and it is functioning perfectly for me.

To answer the pure google question, I am really happy with it. I have had "pure google" since the Nexus one, so I don't really know anything else. The one thing that I am mildly disappointed with is the lack of IR support. I would love to have the remote option, hopefully it comes soon.
    07-14-2013 09:09 AM
    The closest preferred network mode to what you are looking fir is: "LTE/GSM/CDMA auto(PRL)". Seems to be the same but a different order. I am running LTE/GSM auto (PRL) on AT&T and it is functioning perfectly for me.

To answer the pure google question, I am really happy with it. I have had "pure google" since the Nexus one, so I don't really know anything else. The one thing that I am mildly disappointed with is the lack of IR support. I would love to have the remote option, hopefully it comes soon.
    Thanks for that. Just installed the ROM for it on my Developer Edition yesterday and really liking it a lot.
    07-14-2013 03:28 PM
    Did you install a GPE ROM or do a conversion of your DE to a full GPE device? I am considering converting my DE 64GB to a GPE 64GB.
    07-20-2013 09:04 PM
    Did you install a GPE ROM or do a conversion of your DE to a full GPE device? I am considering converting my DE 64GB to a GPE 64GB.
    I installed a GPe ROM for now. When I get some free time, I might switch over completely. Still loving GPe.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-21-2013 04:43 PM
    I am running the ARHD GE 2.0 for now to see how much I will actually like having a GPe device but there are a few things I do like on the Sense base. Tough call on fully converting only to spend a fair bit of time going back.
    07-22-2013 01:24 PM
    I am running the ARHD GE 2.0 for now to see how much I will actually like having a GPe device but there are a few things I do like on the Sense base. Tough call on fully converting only to spend a fair bit of time going back.
    Will have to look up ARHD. Sense is nice, but if I ever switch phones, I don't want to have to learn a new skin. This is why I try to stick to "pure" Google.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-22-2013 05:49 PM
    Honestly the Sense "skin" is hardly a new skin in reality it is less intrusive than any other one out there. I am pretty much ready to convert my HTC One DE GB64 to a HTC One GPe 64GB this weekend, I may root, twrp and even roll with a custom GPe ROM not sure about that part. Even if I do root/twrp its so quick and easy to flash the stock GPe recovery and voila back to pure stock GPe and ready for the 4.3 update once its announced.
    07-26-2013 06:16 PM
    Honestly the Sense "skin" is hardly a new skin in reality it is less intrusive than any other one out there. I am pretty much ready to convert my HTC One DE GB64 to a HTC One GPe 64GB this weekend, I may root, twrp and even roll with a custom GPe ROM not sure about that part. Even if I do root/twrp its so quick and easy to flash the stock GPe recovery and voila back to pure stock GPe and ready for the 4.3 update once its announced.
    I also did the full conversion and I am loving it so far! Can't wait to see if the OTA works on our converted devices.
    07-29-2013 11:09 AM
    I fully converted back, took a bit of time since its hard to remember all of the steps involved but converting again doesn't take long. I am more curious about others who have converted what their thoughts are, what they miss, etc. (and blinkfeed it not one of the things I would miss).
    07-31-2013 05:43 PM