SMS & MMS issues with One GE

mallocfailure

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi - I just replaced my Nexus 4 with an HTC One Google Edition. I'm using AT&T. Two messaging issues I'm running into -
Maybe 20% of the time when I send an SMS to a single recipient, I'll get an immediate error with a red exclamation mark next to the message and a notification that says "Message not sent". 75% of the time I get the error, the error disappears a second or two later and the message seems to go through without me touching anything.
I'm also having some issues with group MMS, which worked perfectly on my Nexus 4 - sometimes it drops a recipient, and it just seems flaky. (I saw there's another thread about this, but it seems like there may be more messaging issues than just that.)

Any ideas on what's going on here? I never had any of these issues on my Nexus 4. Could these be APN related, somehow? On the Nexus 4 I had to do some tweaking early on to find the right APN settings. The One's APN settings are quite a bit different (due to LTE I assume). Just trying to figure out what could be the cause of the issues here.

Thanks for any ideas.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams