4.3 is out!

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got the notification and I updated to 4.3

Posted via Android Central App

Yes it is! It is also confirmed that the regular HTC ONE's that have been fully converted to Google Play Editions are also receiving the OTA!
It's good to have the ONE:)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Nevermind, I am seeing this is for real. Doing the RUU conversion again for a fresh device and then looking for OTA Baby. HTC I could KISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
People seem to be having issue receiving the OTA on converted devices over on XDA. Or could it be that they're just being impatient? I'm waiting on converting until i know OTA will work.

inertianinja

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I converted my Dev Edition to GPE, using a guide that claimed to have OTA working. I'm on 4.2.2 now and haven't received an update notification.

w0by

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine updated to 4.3 a few days ago. Anyone notice that most of the apps are not showing notifications anymore? When my friend sends me a message on few messaging/social apps and facebook it doesn't tell me, I have to open the app to see if someones messaged me. Maybe this is the App's fault and not 4.3 and the App needs to be updated from the developer or something?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Those who updated in the early hours had issues, but I have a DE that is fully converted to GPe 4.2.2 RUU again last night and got the OTA 4.3 without issue and its just fine. So no issues.

inertianinja

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Those who updated in the early hours had issues, but I have a DE that is fully converted to GPe 4.2.2 RUU again last night and got the OTA 4.3 without issue and its just fine. So no issues.

I did the same conversion yesterday, but still haven't gotten the update. I have tried the frameworks trick as well. Did you have to re-flash the 4.2.2 RUU to get it to work?

Bam1987

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm can't seem to figure out how to screen shot. power + home doesn't work anymore. Have any of u guys figure that out?

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non