how do you sync with Mac. and other question

svencux

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
hello i have a few questions:

1) what is the best way to sync the one (i am on 4.3) with a mac. running mountain lion. I have tried the HTC sync manager and it is not working, tried the "missing sync" and it is
not working either. Is HTC sync. manager working for anyone?

2) i realized that apps updates were downloaded automaticly. Is there any way to stop that ?

3) when i close apps using the app switcher (double tap on the home button) are they really closed ? Do you use a task killer program in addition ?

I am still looking to optimize power consumption. Right now my phone right now it uses about 4-6% over night (10:30 pm to 7 pm) being in flight mode doing nothing.
That seems to me a bit much.

Mikhailov

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
1) what is the best way to sync the one (i am on 4.3) with a mac. running mountain lion. I have tried the HTC sync manager and it is not working, tried the "missing sync" and it is not working either. Is HTC sync. manager working for anyone?

-I use Android File Manager to sync folders and files. An app called Phosphere takes your iPhoto events and makes them folders that can then be drag and dropped onto the phone. I just use Google Play Music Manager to sync with iTunes as I have unlimited data. I haven't tried HTC Sync but I'm not sure if it will work on a GPE phone.

2) i realized that apps updates were downloaded automaticly. Is there any way to stop that?

Play Store > Settings > General > Auto-update apps > Do not auto update apps.

3) when i close apps using the app switcher (double tap on the home button) are they really closed ? Do you use a task killer program in addition ?

I don't use a task killer. It's not necessary and messes up the phone. I do swipe to force quit and it does kill the app.

I am still looking to optimize power consumption. Right now my phone right now it uses about 4-6% over night (10:30 pm to 7 pm) being in flight mode doing nothing.

That doesn't seem too bad to me. Sorry I don't have an answer to this question. I charge my phone overnight and if I forget to charge it still tends to last through the night.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol