Faithful9

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
So i have htc one and hml cable for tv and it's working alright and everything is great but i want to save batery because it costs a lot of batery to watch a movie and if i am in hdmi mode and charging the phone in same time the phone need more battery than it can charge and i cant charge till i use. Is there any programe or something to save more batery?
Sent from my HTC One

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
The MHL adapter that I have has a micro-USB port for power input which charges the phone, but I believe that it won't even work without power input so that's a limitation of this unit.

For power saving, not sure if you can turn the screen off while connected, but you should at least crank the brightness down to the minimum to save a good bit of power.

Sent from my HTC One GPe using AC Forums app

Faithful9

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Yes my mhl cable also have charging adapter and it not helping still losing batery. And when i turn off the screen the screen on tv is off too .

Sent from my HTC One

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes my mhl cable also have charging adapter and it not helping still losing batery. And when i turn off the screen the screen on tv is off too .

Sent from my HTC One
This may be because of the slow charge rate of the One. It's very easy to outpace the charge and deplete your battery even while charging the One.