How many of you?

BHBandit

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Smaller screen no wireless charging, I'm glad I grabbed my DNA. Sg4 sounds like it'll be a killer phone too.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

achacon77

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm down for a little One. I've never been a fan of how Samsung phones feel in my hand.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I sold my Evo LTE for a Note 2 and its really is my tablet and phone. So no, I can't go back to a smaller screen...make a 5"+ and we can talk.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
My contract with Verizon is up in June, so I'll probably move to T-Mobile for the One. Its going to be LTE compatible, and its a slightly better version of the DNA I have now.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
The HTC One will be the phone for me. For me it's not about the specs, but about whether the phone delivers something I want and the One does that! No need to wait for the S4, even if it comes out with unbelievable specs. I am quite happy with the HTC EVO 4G LTE, never regretted not buying the S3 (and am only considering an upgrade to the HTC One for the fun of it).

Looks like a lot of people on the forums are choosing the HTC one over the s4 so far. Surprising.
Sent from my Sammy S3

This HTC One Forum is for people interested enough to open it and read comments - it's not a reflection on the entire AndroidCentral community.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
For those that rag on Samsung, ask yourself which phone, the One or the S4 is likely to get Key Lime Pie first. Imagine you jump on a One with JB, 2 months later the S4 comes out with JB but then 3 months later the S4 gets Key Lime Pie while the One doesnt get updated until the S5 rumors begin!

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
For those that rag on Samsung, ask yourself which phone, the One or the S4 is likely to get Key Lime Pie first. Imagine you jump on a One with JB, 2 months later the S4 comes out with JB but then 3 months later the S4 gets Key Lime Pie while the One doesnt get updated until the S5 rumors begin!

Doesn't matter much to me, I don't live for updates.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR i

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Irrelevant to the masses.

jaescott

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I know what I'm going to do, get the One day one. Ride the bugs out and just miss whatever the S4 has to offer like "s beam" now. Selling the LTE even though I still enjoy it. Its getting pretty routine these days...

cajunrph

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I'll be getting the One. I had all the Samy galaxy phones so far. But the One X got me back on board with HTC on AT&T.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Love the look of this phone and it could be the upgrade for my evo lte. Personally I could care less about the s4 but I would like to see the nexus 5 before I make the plunge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz