How many of you?

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
For those that rag on Samsung, ask yourself which phone, the One or the S4 is likely to get Key Lime Pie first. Imagine you jump on a One with JB, 2 months later the S4 comes out with JB but then 3 months later the S4 gets Key Lime Pie while the One doesnt get updated until the S5 rumors begin!
Or the one may get key lime before the s4....Remember Samsung use to be the worst about updates..

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
To me it will all come down to timing. My contract is up at the end of next month. I'm willing to wait a few weeks to upgrade but not longer so whatever the best phone available is that will be released before the end of April is what I'll get. There will always be a new and better phone "around the corner" so no reason to keep waiting and waiting. I also like to get phones within a couple of months of release since I'll have it for at least 2 years and don't want it to already be "old" (in mobile tech terms) when I buy it.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm ready to get the One!

I really like HTC phones and always have since I got the EVO 4G years ago. I've tried other phones such as Motorola (Photon) and Samsung (Galaxy Nexus) but still have a soft spot for HTC. About a month or so ago I switched to AT&T and got the One X+, I couldn't be happier.

skoolboi

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I've always been a fan of HTC so im already biased since I've never owned a samsung phone. I'm only willing to consider the GSIV because of the popularity the line has gained over the past year. I'll probably get the HTC ONE, but I'm reserving finally judgement until some real world reviews and side-by-side comparisons are done.