My friend has a One - Any questions? And camera comparisons

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
He's an HTC employee, and has been toying around with it. He's taking questions. Ask them in that thread.

Just got my new HTC One. Ask me anything. - Android Message Board for Android - GameFAQs

Also, he's posting camera comparison pics. He compares it to a One X and an Incredible 4G LTE. I'm not noticing much difference in the daylight pics, but the One is definitely performing great in the low light...

dt1J1IzwxrLQDNz4NZtp58SmX3ARKv1LJp33foV9CtA

7QzzARXJC6HXZhzDTULf5nzay4SSUoI2qyNzUsWSM3s

There are lots more image comparisons on his page.

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Also, not sure I like what I'm seeing with the camera comparisons too much so far... It's definitely taking in more light,..

zjaksn10

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Played with one today. The option that one me over was the speakers being on the front. The sound was absolutely amazing and unlike the One X or EVO 4G LTE, The beats audio works for phone speakers and not just headphone/bluetooth use. The 1080p display is amazing as you would expect. The camera quality blew me away, Definetly better than the iPhone 5 in terms of low light conditions and picture quality. Also the infra red power button allows you to turn your phone into your television remote. Imagine being at a Sports bar and being able to control what shows on the tv from your phone? Fight Night? NOT TONIGHT!!!

go3go

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Also the infra red power button allows you to turn your phone into your television remote. Imagine being at a Sports bar and being able to control what shows on the tv from your phone? Fight Night? NOT TONIGHT!!!

That actually would be really funny. Wonder what goes into synching it up with the tv...

zjaksn10

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Just find the cable box and use the tv app that comes pre installed and it programs itself. Really neat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

skoolboi

May 28, 2012
Visit site
that's funny reminds me of the days of the treo 700p it had a infrared port up top and a remote app use to go to best buy and for giggles change the channels on the TVS from the source when people were demoing games. said must be a shortage lol.. I know it was wrong and I only did on days I needed a pick me up ....