AT&T release date????

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone actually think they won't be able to walk in to ATT and pick one up? This is HTC, half the ATT employees didn't know the One X+ existed. HTC doesn't position it's devices in stores, sure as heck doesn't put out a halfway decent display.

JoshieMSU

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm hitting up the ATT store in the morning. Dropping Big Red, so I'd rather deal with all that in-store. I plan on bringing a little notepad with exactly what I want and how I want it, haha. Sales Rep at the mobile phone companies are so easily confused.

goneflyfishing

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
maybe i am missing the point here but why would you even consider going to BB if you can order through ATT directly and if you already have a contract with ATT and just want merely upgrade your device? seems to me that adding BB into the mix is potentially only addition complexity with no realy benefits.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
maybe i am missing the point here but why would you even consider going to BB if you can order through ATT directly and if you already have a contract with ATT and just want merely upgrade your device? seems to me that adding BB into the mix is potentially only addition complexity with no realy benefits.

I've bought from BB exclusively for a couple years. I always get great service, they price match, their insurance is better and the overall experience for me is better than I've gotten in the stores.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

kinz7865

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

exactly

kinz7865

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
plus best buy gives you a date range of delivery, while att guarantees you a certain date, and some times Att even delivers new phones early!

L1V3RB1RD

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
yea i agree im sticking with att.com, the only reason i thought about best buy was because i have around 140 in gift cards but i rather order with att and be safe

smcolbert

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I just use my best buy gift cards to buy kindle gift cards which are really Amazon gift cards and just buy something from Amazon. Better pricing/selection than best buy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dragone7e

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Because BestBuy gives you another $50 gift card?

Acelx

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I hope AT&T doesn't screw with the box and give us its orange carrier branded box

The international packaging is so much better.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
i thought the gift card is basically a deposit. at the end of the day you still pay 199.

It is. They are talking about the $50 credit if you signed up for Phone Freedom and eligible for upgrade. Or is you got the trade in plus and are trading your phone in.
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

kinz7865

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T release date????

Im ordering the black tommorow

- - - Updated - - -

i already ordered an otterbox that comes with a adhesive screen protector, but does any one have some info on other hd screen protectors? I'd like to order a couple but I can;t find one!

L1V3RB1RD

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

i already ordered an otterbox that comes with a adhesive screen protector, but does any one have some info on other hd screen protectors? I'd like to order a couple but I can;t find one!

i found this one and it looks pretty good, even has protective covers for the speakers and the back
Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - HTC One M7 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

I used Ghost Armor for a Blackberry Z10 and it was great. It was like a sheet of glass and very easy to clean. ZAGG is good too but I am not sure if they have one available yet. You may want to check eBay for ZAGG.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Ive decided to go with the 32gb s4 for my upgrade. You cant beat the removable battery and expandable storage. Sorry htc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX