One and z10?

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So over on crackberry there reporting the z10 will launch on the 22nd awfully close to the one. Doesn't this seem a little dumb to you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't think Blackberry cares what time frame or date they launch their new device on. If it so happens to fall on the same time table as the HTC One or any other device/platform so be it. Blackberry knows they have their dedicated crowd of followers that will buy into their device and if they can grab a few people on the bubble waiting to upgrade to a new device then even better.

Alzaeem_502

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Hahahahaha. Are you serious? How exactly is it dumb for blackberry to release their product that's been announced way before the One? If anything, it's more options for the consumer to choose from. Two completely different phone experiences... Plus BB would have released earlier if it wasn't for the US carriers not doing their jobs.... The Z 10 is already available in almost every market around the globe. Tested, certified, and released.

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah released around the world. General consumers know this? No! It is bad for one reason, it'll get lost in the shuffle even quicker now. Gs4 announced htc one coming in 2 days? Ok let me go pick up the z10. I do agree with the first reply about Blas blackberries dedicated fan base

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Lets keep things civil guys. Thanks ;)

I think its a valid question as to why BB would release on or around another big release but in the smartphone world as a whole there is always something big being dropped by one or more of the platforms regardless of BB, Android , iOS, etc... In the end its just more options for the consumer.

Last edited:

HafeezAkmal

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't think Blackberry cares what time frame or date they launch their new device on. If it so happens to fall on the same time table as the HTC One or any other device/platform so be it. Blackberry knows they have their dedicated crowd of followers that will buy into their device and if they can grab a few people on the bubble waiting to upgrade to a new device then even better.

yep, and it still does own a huge fanbase worldwide.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar