Verizon getting HTC ONE?

MadeInThe215

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
This would be great if it's true. I'm due for an upgrade tomorrow and I was actually going to purchase the DNA. Hmmm..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I would wait it out a little. I am on Sprint and I want to leave for Verizon, but I am waiting to see what develops here. I have someone who is ready to buy my EVO LTE as soon as I am ready to sell it. I am going to have to buy out of my contract with Sprint, but I am in NJ and getting tired of waiting for LTE.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Man all these rumors are killing me. The S4 has completely bored me. I want this to be my next phone, come on Verizon!

pjdell

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Man all these rumors are killing me. The S4 has completely bored me. I want this to be my next phone, come on Verizon!

Yeah it blows being on verizon right now and needing a new phone! My phone is getting senile! IDK if it can make it to GS4 release, and who knows when HTC one will be around, let alone the Moto X phone.

chris2k5

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I need the HTC One on Verizon now!! (Or at least by the end of March)

First phone I am willing to run to store and get on the day of release besides the iPhone.
Just swipe my card and call it a day.

chronic illusionz

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Well it seems on HTC's FaceBook AND Twitter there have been responses saying this phone will NOT come out for Verizon (at all). And are directing Verizon customers to the DNA.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

KneeDragr

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Well it seems on HTC's FaceBook AND Twitter there have been responses saying this phone will NOT come out for Verizon (at all). And are directing Verizon customers to the DNA.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

They want the public to buy up all those unsold DNA's, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Progenitor42

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

Saw this a few minutes ago. I have three upgrades waiting to be used and this was the phone for me. I'm truly disappointed in Verizon for not carrying the One (if rumors are true) and am strongly considering taking my family with all five of our smartphones to a different carrier. Too bad Verizon doesn't seem to care one way or another. I certainly hope the replacement for the DNA is on par with the One. I'm simply not a fan of Touch-Wiz so I'm not interested in the SG4.

Bad Move Verizon.

fierro951

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree. I was planning on getting the One as well. I'm using the note 2 and while I love the size and screen, I can't stand the plastic feel or the windows 98 style touch wiz.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance