Best buy htc one pre-order!!

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to my local BB and was told pre-order is Monday the 25th. I also asked when they would get them in and after being put on hold he came back saying his manager said they are scheduled to receive a small shipment on the 29th!

I think it's a bait thing to get me in the store. Also tried to pull this crap with the Wii years ago by telling me that they would be launching it at midnight the day before LOL they never did!
Well Hopefully this is true! Either way i will be pre ordering this beast to make sure they dont run out of supply for me..

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yea looks like 'Coming soon' again. That's ok. I just hope it doesn't kill the phone. More HTC One's sold is better for everybody. We need this to succeed.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else get an email starting by end of April from HTC?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Looks like a lot of people have recieved the email stating before the end of april as a release date. Personally i have not recieved the email but thats just me

yourbrokenoven

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Could someone provide a link to this alleged pre-order? I've scoured the Internets and can find no pre-order anywhere. Best Buy has an HTC One page, but it still just says Coming Soon. HTC's website says the same. The links to Best Buy lack a pre-order option.

yourbrokenoven

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
I didn't see all the replies the first few times I looked at this thread. That link everyone keeps putting up does not have anywhere to pre-order. Like others, however, I swore I saw it after midnight one night while I was at work. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to try and actually order it. It makes sense to me to take pre-orders now. I am curious about exactly what parts are causing the delay.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I didn't see all the replies the first few times I looked at this thread. That link everyone keeps putting up does not have anywhere to pre-order. Like others, however, I swore I saw it after midnight one night while I was at work. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to try and actually order it. It makes sense to me to take pre-orders now. I am curious about exactly what parts are causing the delay.

You are correct...there was a page up until around lunchtime on Friday stating "pre-order now", which was posted by mistake. It never had an actual link to said pre-order. Several of us called local Best Buy stores that day and were told still no pre-orders. You haven't missed anything from them yet.

Just talked to my local BB and was told pre-order is Monday the 25th...

Soooo....anyone taking any bets as to whether we'll actually get the pre-order from BB tomorrow?

oldmanjenkins

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my Z10 on Friday and they didn't know anything about pre order. He tried to pull up but there is no item number in system yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Picked up my Z10 on Friday and they didn't know anything about pre order. He tried to pull up but there is no item number in system yet.

- - - Updated - - -

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
You are correct...there was a page up until around lunchtime on Friday stating "pre-order now", which was posted by mistake. It never had an actual link to said pre-order. Several of us called local Best Buy stores that day and were told still no pre-orders. You haven't missed anything from them yet.

Soooo....anyone taking any bets as to whether we'll actually get the pre-order from BB tomorrow?

kind off doubt we will get a pre order tomorrow but still keeping my hopes up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze