Sense 5 lockscreen

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Any more info on this before I drop $7. I also came from JB iphone 5 but with intelliscreen x, same difference. How has your experience been with Executive assistance plus??

Thanks
I've been using it for less than a day, but it displays recent emails, upcoming cal events, txt messages, missed calls, etc. It can display this on the lockscreen as well as in a widget. It does exactly what I need it to.

highertechnology

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Im trying the free version now.

I had to remove the slider because it frustrated me sliding to unlock, then going to my lock screen and grabbing the lock to unlock again.

Did you find any solutions for this?

yuiness

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
So anyone have tested the phone with exchange ?

I'm on a hospital-associated Exchange email account, which means that I basically have to have every security feature under the sun enabled. My emails are showing up fine on the lockscreen with the default email client.

Awake

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I've discovered a couple issues with the "Productivity Lock Screen", you have to slide the lock up you cannot slide from the middle of the screen. Also, Gmail notifications do not populate until you unlock the phone. I know there were several people having an issue with Gmail notifications.

ShowGo

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey there. I really like your Widget Locker lock screen. Can you tell me more about what you used? I like the circle clocks especially.

Thanks in advance.

fz1jmp

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
So anyone have tested the phone with exchange ?

Hello, I did add my work setup via exchange, worked like a charm. I did not like replacing my swipe lock with a pin lock based on my works security rules. Anyway, it worked too well, I ended up turning it off, I don't get reimbursed and I'm always waiting for the next email.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz