HTC One pre Orders Starting April 5th?

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Not believing it--Att knows nothing about it as of 2:20 Pacific time on Apr. 1.

ATT isnt going to say anything until the pre orders start. Plus if you just ask a random store employee they wont say anything. Go ask an HTC rep and they will say "the phone is coming end of april" When in reality everyone there probably knows when pre orders will start and when they will be sold

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
ATT isnt going to say anything until the pre orders start. Plus if you just ask a random store employee they wont say anything. Go ask an HTC rep and they will say "the phone is coming end of april" When in reality everyone there probably knows when pre orders will start and when they will be sold

So, are you thinking that pre orders will start this Friday? I certainly hope you are right. I can't help but note that they have already announced the pre order date for the S4.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So, are you thinking that pre orders will start this Friday? I certainly hope you are right. I can't help but note that they have already announced the pre order date for the S4.

I would say it would be cool if pre orders would start this friday! I mean sure its only specualtion right now but Radio Shack put up a sign today hinting at pricing for Sprint and now this info same day? Sounds like it makes alot of Sense (pun intended) to me! BUT it really is just rumors right now so unless ATT makes some noise about it, we wouldnt find anything out until April 5th

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Why is AT&T charging $50 more than everyone else? I thought Samsung was behind that ridiculous $250 price tag for the basic model S4, looks like it's just an AT&T thing.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Why is AT&T charging $50 more than everyone else? I thought Samsung was behind that ridiculous $250 price tag for the basic model S4, looks like it's just an AT&T thing.
Yeah apparently the Price tag is an ATT thing. Sprint leaked prices are at $199 and T-Mobile doesnt offer any subsidized upgrade pricing anymore. Phone is $99 up front but the extra money is added to your bill every month until you pay off the whole price for the phone

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

Something's not right about this phone, at least as it pertains to it launching in NA. The S4 already has pre-order dates set and it's about a 3 weeks away from hitting the shelves, this phone regarding pre-orders get a "coming soon". And according to this the 64GB version won't be available at launch. The assembly of this phone must be incredibly difficult. HTC can't afford to delay again and give the S4 weeks head start, that'd be absolutely brutal.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed.. that the 'leak' came out on.. April Fool's Day?? LOL
Could just be a coincidence tho :p

I do agree there.. But then again most posts from april fools day acknowledge they are fake or are something totally out of whack. Like if you were to see "HTC One delayed until December" you would know its april fools. I believe in this one!