Black T-Mobile version availability

Frank Estevez

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
So far, I have seen no news of the black version of the HTC one being released on T-Mobile. A release date for T-Mobile would also be nice, and I doubt it's the 25th, as a forum user stated today. They wouldn't give you just a single day after the phone's release to purchase your device in order to receive the $100 visa card.
If you find any news of the black version's availability please share your info and post links if possible.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Well let's give them a chance to announce the phone in any capacity. I'm sure they will also include which models will be available. We probably wont hear about colors until we hear about the device first.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Frank Estevez

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I thought about that, but I'm just so anxious to get this phone, and it T-Mobile is the only carrier who hasn't announced a pre-order or release date.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I thought about that, but I'm just so anxious to get this phone, and it T-Mobile is the only carrier who hasn't announced a pre-order or release date.

Yeah I'm with you. Verizon hasn't either lol. They're always late to the party even when they are getting something. But I know how you feel. I'm waiting as well because I'm thinking of picking up one too. Luckily if their release is delayed a little I can use an unlocked att one and get the same coverage where I live.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
April 4th is hard to believe given that tmobile hasn't said anything. I'm sure they would have said some before 2 days prior and given time for pre orders. I don't trust yahoo ?reports? for anything.

skizzoid

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with an HTC rep at their BoomSound Lounge in Chicago today, and he told me that T-Mobile's not getting the black One at launch. It'll carry only the 32GB model in silver, though who's to say that won't change several months down the road. No news about a release date though; the impression I got was that T-Mobile's busy with their new plans and iPhone launch and have put HTC on a lower priority level. I read someone else's theory that T-Mobile was delaying news about the One to keep attention on the iPhone, and I'd buy that idea.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech