Cases for the HTC One

Danny Yang

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Now that we have a clear date for the HTC One, the next thing to worry about is... Protection! If anyone finds really cool cases, please share here.
Personally, I want a flip case, like the official one by HTC, but I've seen the reviews... and they basically reported that the case is not so good.
So, any suggestions?

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Now that we have a clear date for the HTC One, the next thing to worry about is... Protection! If anyone finds really cool cases, please share here.
Personally, I want a flip case, like the official one by HTC, but I've seen the reviews... and they basically reported that the case is not so good.
So, any suggestions?

Don't bother with the flip case mines peeling apart, replacing it with a clear gel case.

Sent from my HTC One

SteveyAsp

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I agree and it doesn't seem to fit securely, mine went straight back, the HTC hard shell case is also a loose fit

mcpricex

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I am having a nightmare trying to find a case to suit my needs. The official flippy foldy case is junk, if I had paid 2.99 for it on ebay I would of sent it back but as it came free with the phone it will have to do until I find something better.

I need a pull tab type pouch, high quality and preferably leather. Number 1 contender has to be the Noreve Tradition, but it is over ?40 (ouch) and while I dont really mind spending that much for such a high quality item, they are made to order and take around three weeks to deliver. I was hoping to get something a little quicker.

Interestingly, because I don't need a fitted case as such, I have started looking at pouches designed for other phones.I have tried the One against an S3 and it is very, very close in size, a little narrower and a little taller, so an S3 case might suit.

JoshieMSU

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I tried to compile a decent list for you guys. I'll add more as I/if I come across different ones.

Case-Mate:
Barely There Slim Case for HTC One | Olo by Case-Mate
Tough Protective Case for HTC One | Olo by Case-Mate
OtterBox:
Commuter Series case for HTC One | OtterBox
HTC One case | Defender Series HTC One case | OtterBox
Realtree camo HTC One case | OtterBox
Incipio:
HTC One FREQUENCY Textured Impact Resistant Case
HTC One DualPro Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core
HTC One DualPro CF Dual Protection with Carbon Fiber Finish
HTC One feather Ultra Thin Snap-On Case
HTC One DualPro SHINE Dual Protection with Aluminum Finish
HTC One feather SHINE Ultra Thin Shell with Aluminum Finish
Speck:
Hard Case and Cover for HTC One | GemShell | Speck Products
HTC One Standing Case, Stand-Up | SmartFlex | Speck Products
HTC One Phone Covers | CandyShell | Speck Products
HTC One Phone Cases and Covers | CandyShell | Speck Products
Poetic:
Poetic's Borderline case for the HTC One M7
Poetic's Atmosphere case for the HTC One M7
Poetic makes great cases for HTC One M7! - Added 4/3/13
Seidio:
SEIDIO | HTC One
Spigen
ONE - HTC - Cell Phones | SPIGEN SGP - Added 04/05/13
Nillkin:
NILLKIN ??
Baseus:
产品展示-Silker Case-Baseus-Professional international digital accessories brand
产品展示-Baseus-Professional international digital accessories brand
HHI:
HandHelditems: HTC One
There?s 69 of the freakin? things. Not linking them all. Haha.
DizTronic:
Login : Diztronic.com: Protective Cases for Mobile Phones
Assorted Cases:
Case for HTC - vanberry.com
HTC One Cases
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay

I personally like the Case Mates, Incipios, and Poetic line. The 2 Poetic offerings are my favorite.

Edit: Also, please check multiple sources for any of the cases above. Some can be obtained from resellers like amazon and ebay for over HALF the prices on their websites. Save yourself some money, guys!

Last edited:

JoshieMSU

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordering both Poetic ones, now, actually. :)

Edit: From AMAZON* Getting both for the retail price of the cheapest one on their site.

Last edited:

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Let me know how you like the Poetic cases. I really don't want to cover up such a beautiful phone, but I do want some protection since I do occasionally drop my phone.

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Seems like Otterbox makes the only case that has a belt clip/holster. I use one on my Evo 3D and admit they make a great case. But I'd like to try something else for the One. Anyone else know of a One case with a holster or belt clip?

JoshieMSU

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Let me know how you like the Poetic cases. I really don't want to cover up such a beautiful phone, but I do want some protection since I do occasionally drop my phone.
I'll try my best to remember. I'll take pics and post when I get the cases in, and then when I get the phone on launch date (19th).

That was my thought. I didn't want to cover the phone up much, so I got the bumper and on those expected rough/rugged days, I'll have the Atmosphere for all around protection, which doesn't cover up the design of the phone much at all, due to the "clear" polycarb.

You can find pics/videos of the same 2 cases on other phones (Nexus 4, Iphone 5) to give you a decent reference on how it will look on the one.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Seidio makes great cases I've have used there cases for every EVO I have had. My boyfriend has one with a holster and he really likes it. Last year I needed a case right away for my EVO and got a Otterbox Commuter 1st time I ever had one but I liked it. I liked Seidio the best though.

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Seems like Otterbox makes the only case that has a belt clip/holster. I use one on my Evo 3D and admit they make a great case. But I'd like to try something else for the One. Anyone else know of a One case with a holster or belt clip?

Seidio has clip/holsters. They don't have any pics of the HTC One's but just look at their other phones(like the Droid DNA for example) for pics of what it'll look like. :)

I'm going with the Seidio ACTIVE myself.

mcpricex

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the lists.

How come there are so many cases available in the US where the phone has not been released yet and I can't get one in the UK where it has?

All of the cases I want are showing 2-3 weeks availability, grrrrr!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781