AT&T priority delaying T-Mobile announcement?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I was wondering what you guy thought about T-Mobile not announcing the One yet. If course they are listed as one of the carriers but they haven't announced yet. Do you think its because AT&T has priority and their preorders will influence what's available for T-Mobile? I mean at this point T-Mobile is trying to work on the same bands as AT&T for HSDPA and LTE but since we already have seen delays and AT&T is much larger it makes sense for HTC to prioritize them? What do you think? I hope we hear something from T-Mobile this week.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but I don't see what the iPhone launch would have to do with them announcing when the One will be available. They've already let us know when the iPhone will be available and HTC will be after that. So not really sure. I was just wondering specifically about AT&T since they are a lot larger and seem to be getting priority from HTC and if HTC hasn't confirmed anything with yet as of yet until they know how many devices they need to send to AT&T to fulfill preorders once they open up tomorrow. Of course, none of it has to be related but just wondering.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers