Is the htc one full 4,7 inch screen?

pimpin4rizeal

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
is the htc ones display a proper 4.7 inch display??
it seems to me from watching a lot of videos and reviews on it that 1 its onscreen buttons seem to cut a big chunk out of the bottom of the display.
and 2 there seems to be black side borders. can anyone clear up this for me? is it a problem or am i just being weird here lol?
the gs4 on the otherhand seems to use the full 5.0 display
i am getting my new phone in a month so help will be appreciated here i do like the one but this is my only worry.

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
is the htc ones display a proper 4.7 inch display??
it seems to me from watching a lot of videos and reviews on it that 1 its onscreen buttons seem to cut a big chunk out of the bottom of the display.
and 2 there seems to be black side borders. can anyone clear up this for me? is it a problem or am i just being weird here lol?
the gs4 on the otherhand seems to use the full 5.0 display
i am getting my new phone in a month so help will be appreciated here i do like the one but this is my only worry.

4.7" visable display, no onscreen buttons. Home and back buttons at the bottom and bezled edges are made if glass but not classed as screen

Sent from my HTC One

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
This is why im waiting to see it in person. Looks kinda small from the videos. I think all phones should come 4.8-5" with a minimum of a 3000mah battery.

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Lofty is usually synonymous with better...

Sent from my Note 2

loft?y (l?ft, lf-)
adj. loft?i?er, loft?i?est
1. Of imposing height.
2. Elevated in character; exalted.

5" is probably the perfect size for me but I'm not everyone. Not everyone likes big phones.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
You've got some lofty expectations on what a phones should have then.

loft?y (l?ft, lf-)
adj. loft?i?er, loft?i?est
1. Of imposing height.
2. Elevated in character; exalted.

5" is probably the perfect size for me but I'm not everyone. Not everyone likes big phones.

Are you saying you meant to say that he's got "some of imposing height expectations"?

How were we supposed to take that first post then?

Sent from my Note 2

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Lol. He has high expectations.

Especially the minimum 3000mAh battery, the Note 2 only 3100. That's more than enough.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Lol. He has high expectations.

Especially the minimum 3000mAh battery, the Note 2 only 3100. That's more than enough.

I can kill it, there's never more than enough. And I wouldn't necessarily call them expectations but I think I will stick to phones with similar specs from now on

Sent from my Note 2

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
My Note 2 has never died on me, although I can't stand to see it below 70% and go charge it up. But that's usually after I get my days use out of it and then some. You must be doing some heavy stuff.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar