Anyone able to pre order the black htc one today?

macfan88

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't do it on att then I checked best buy and was able to pre order earlier. Now BB doesn't have black anymore. Will my black htc one pre order be fulfilled?

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Nope. And from the looks of it there might not be a black version at all, AT&T reps claim there's no ETA.

PerfectTheo

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Nope. And from the looks of it there might not be a black version at all, AT&T reps claim there's no ETA.

There will be a black version, but it "could be up to 4 months behind" because of manufacturing defect with the black coating. My AT&T rep asked at an HTC Demo. The original black HTC One is rumored to have had extremely bad scuffing/scratching problems so they are probably redoing the finish which pushed production way back.

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
There will be a black version, but it "could be up to 4 months behind" because of manufacturing defect with the black coating. My AT&T rep asked at an HTC Demo. The original black HTC One is rumored to have had extremely bad scuffing/scratching problems so they are probably redoing the finish which pushed production way back.
It's the white iPhone 4 all over again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan