Black or White?

indomie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Ahhh... a refreshing, classic debate. Just wondering what your guys' preference is and why?

I am typically a black phone kind of guy... but when I saw the white/silver, it caught my eye and made me think twice about going black (as usual). I think they both look great, but what made me decide 100% against black was the following video which shows that the black is a definite fingerprint magnet where the white hides them...

HTC One Color Options Compared: Black vs White - YouTube

Of course the fact that the black is apparently in short supply makes choosing that much easier! ;)

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I'd love a black one. They give off the perception of a full bleed screen even when you don't have one. Buuuuuuut, I'll settle for whatever HTC sells the dev 64gb version in.

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
i used to hate black but since i got the grey htc one x since thats all they had it grew on me but i always get white since its my favorite color, saying that i'll be getting the silver since it looks gorgeous!

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I think I would like the silver one. Its hard to tell without seeing them "live" side-by-side. I do think there is a notification light in the top speaker, if I'm not mistaken, that would probably show up better on the black phone. They are both beautiful devices so I don't think you can make a bad choice here.

L1V3RB1RD

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
you could place a back screen protector on the black one and the finger prints are not a problem, but for me the silver one shows the beauty of the device

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Black looks so much better in my opinion. As far as finger prints go, they easily wipe off. I might break down and get the silver though.