Frank Estevez

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
When you sync music to your One, does it automatically add the metadata for it?(artist name, album name, album art, etc.)
Also, is the music app easy to use? Things like scrolling through songs, or creating playlists right from the phone.

Charles Lambton

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
When you sync music to your One, does it automatically add the metadata for it?(artist name, album name, album art, etc.)
Also, is the music app easy to use? Things like scrolling through songs, or creating playlists right from the phone.

Good questions, I'm curious about how well the stock music app works as well. Worst case scenario we can just grab alternatives from the play store but all the other stock apps seem to be really well made, what about music/video?

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
If your using iTunes like myself theres a app for the phone and PC that lets you choose the playlist you want synced. Works great and you get the cover art and everything. The only downside is it wont sync anything with DRM. The name of the app is Easy Phone Tunes.

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Yes, also adds lyrics....and yes easy enough and yes, add playlist, then select it, then add music... :D

Sent from my HTC One

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Use Play Music. All your play lists will sync over. Your meta data, cover art etc. I prefer it over stock music apps.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Yea :)

Sent from my HTC One

Thank you Russ and now, do you use the stock music app or google music?

Another question, does your car stereo support the HTC One. I use my iPhone 4S to connect it via USB cable (I have a Kenwood KDC-BT648U model)?

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Russ and now, do you use the stock music app or google music?

Another question, does your car stereo support the HTC One. I use my iPhone 4S to connect it via USB cable (I have a Kenwood KDC-BT648U model)?

Don't really listen to too much music on the go, using Google music at the moment, it might change!

Won't play through the jab in my car, it's a shtty stereo though.

Sent from my HTC One

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol