Who Ordered an HTC One (and which One)?

Your One of choice

• Total voters

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Developer version for me. I'm on ATT but have no upgrades available. I don't plan on using them anyway though as I plan to switch to straight talk when my contract runs out at the end of the year. Already sold my lumia 920 for $400 and I'm "renting" a blackberry z10 from Best buy until my One shows up.. allthough I have to return the Z10 this weekend so I'll need to "rent" another phone from Staples or somewhere for a week.. hmm what to get?

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm still thinking of which version to buy, the 32GB unlocked version or the 64GB Dev version. Is 32GB enough? I know I don't get the full 32GB it's actually around 25GB I think?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm still thinking of which version to buy, the 32GB unlocked version or the 64GB Dev version. Is 32GB enough? I know I don't get the full 32GB it's actually around 25GB I think?

Depends on how much media you have. I need more than 32 but less than 64 if I load all my current media. But with recording new vids I'm sure ill get closer to 64 than previous. I usually had to change the video size to 720 to save space. I'm going to do everything in 1080 so ill need the space definitely.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Sprint. Pre-ordered an hour ago. Will also trade in my iPhone 4s and get a $200 credit.

You can sell it for at least $300. I just sold my wife's 16gb I'm fair condition on amazon for $350. Just saying so you can get a couple extra bucks. Trade ins are robbery.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
my friend ordered HTC one few days ago. He is an apple fan and had an iphone 5 on contract.
he cancelled his iphone contract and bought HTC one recently.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I've never sold anything on Amazon before. Is the process pretty easy?

Yeah it's pretty simple. I actually prefer their process over most channels. Good thing is they take the fees out as soon as you sell and they tell you how much the fees are at the price you are listed. Unlike eBay that hits you with a bill later on that may or may not surprise you LOL. But they do have high fees but most people overprice their stuff on their. I sell most stuff by undercutting comparable listings and I still end up getting the money I wanted for the most part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze