HTC Marketing on... Funny or Die?!

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Yep! Check out the video!
[video]http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d332bf23d3/the-one-with-james-van-der-beek[/video]

It's a bit over the top, but it's nice to see HTC getting in the media(?) with its new phone. It's for sure a new strategy.

LegendaryDrumr

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
HTC is on tv with the ONE too. I just saw a quality commercial highlighting Boomsound on the HTC ONE. It was 15-20 seconds long. I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
HTC is on tv with the ONE too. I just saw a quality commercial highlighting Boomsound on the HTC ONE. It was 15-20 seconds long. I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Would this be the commercial that says something along the lines of turn around, you would sound better, we think so too, everything your phone is not? If so, I saw it during the previews for GI Joe. And I was disappointed in the presentation and how they only praised blink feed. I really want this phone to soar, but its looking unlikely.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Would this be the commercial that says something along the lines of turn around, you would sound better, we think so too, everything your phone is not? If so, I saw it during the previews for GI Joe. And I was disappointed in the presentation and how they only praised blink feed. I really want this phone to soar, but its looking unlikely.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

In such a short amount of time, it's not really surprising they only focused on one aspect of the phone.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
The ONE is also in a budlight commercial. The guy is using a ONE to scan the barcode of a budlight case for a promotion. It's not an official HTC commercial but it still was in it. I saw it during a few football games in the last few weeks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21