Yep! Check out the video!
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d33...s-van-der-beek

It's a bit over the top, but it's nice to see HTC getting in the media(?) with its new phone. It's for sure a new strategy.
    gankstar5 and hodan like this.
    04-12-2013 11:37 PM
    Nice find. Now two of us have seen it. HTC get on TV!!!!!!
    mstrblueskys likes this.
    04-12-2013 11:47 PM
    HTC is on tv with the ONE too. I just saw a quality commercial highlighting Boomsound on the HTC ONE. It was 15-20 seconds long. I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    04-13-2013 12:32 AM
    They should throw out a lot of commercials during the NBA playoffs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    04-13-2013 01:04 AM
    HTC is on tv with the ONE too. I just saw a quality commercial highlighting Boomsound on the HTC ONE. It was 15-20 seconds long. I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Would this be the commercial that says something along the lines of turn around, you would sound better, we think so too, everything your phone is not? If so, I saw it during the previews for GI Joe. And I was disappointed in the presentation and how they only praised blink feed. I really want this phone to soar, but its looking unlikely.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA
    04-13-2013 01:38 AM
    Would this be the commercial that says something along the lines of turn around, you would sound better, we think so too, everything your phone is not? If so, I saw it during the previews for GI Joe. And I was disappointed in the presentation and how they only praised blink feed. I really want this phone to soar, but its looking unlikely.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA
    In such a short amount of time, it's not really surprising they only focused on one aspect of the phone.
    04-13-2013 02:44 PM
    Hey! I found a new TV network where you can watch Funny Or Die 24 hours a day for free:
    Funny Or Die Non-Stop TV Channel | WatzOn.TV - Your Free Personal TV Network
    Mixes up videos from lots of different sources and you can also mix this channel with other great channels - all free!
    Tune in now to WatzOn.TV
    10-05-2013 06:55 AM
    The ONE is also in a budlight commercial. The guy is using a ONE to scan the barcode of a budlight case for a promotion. It's not an official HTC commercial but it still was in it. I saw it during a few football games in the last few weeks.
    10-05-2013 07:19 AM