HTC One LTE Radio

dman26

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just curious about the LTE radios on the HTC ones. I had a HTC Evo LTE and recently sold it and got an G Note II. Ive had every HTC evo series phone sprint has had to offer and made the switch to the Note II about week ago. Im not a troll but just looking for some answers because i have a return window on my Note II. The note is a great phone, actually its the best phone ive had by far. The LTE radio on my Note is by far alot better than my evo. And the multitasking is great on the Note. Many people are talking about how great the phone looks, sound and feels in the hand, but what the LTE radio. Im just curious.

Acelx

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I can't speak about the EVO .. But I know my HTC One X got 2 bars where my Note 2 / S3 would get no service.

HTC radios have never been a problem for me

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I can't speak about the EVO .. But I know my HTC One X got 2 bars where my Note 2 / S3 would get no service.

HTC radios have never been a problem for me

Agreed never hade any issues with my Rezound or DNA, I do notice the Bluetooth on the DNA has better range then the rezound but the voice and data have never been an issue on either.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Typically HTC radios are good. I guess we will see especially with an all metal case. We will have to see once the device fully hits the US to see if anyone notices any significant differences of signal strength between this and another device.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro