System font change?

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I really dislike the Roboto font that htc sense 5 uses. It's hard to read in that typeface and I'm on the Internet a lot. Is there a way to change the system font to Slate (blackberry 10 default font)? I would really appreciate it if someone knows any devs who have ported that specific font. That's one of my biggest gripes with htc sense 5.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
There is quite a few font apps on the Play Store to change fonts. I maybe wrong but I believe to change system wide it requires root.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I really dislike the Roboto font that htc sense 5 uses. It's hard to read in that typeface and I'm on the Internet a lot. Is there a way to change the system font to Slate (blackberry 10 default font)? I would really appreciate it if someone knows any devs who have ported that specific font. That's one of my biggest gripes with htc sense 5.

Wasn't roboto what Google used for ics?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea but I do know that the htc one uses Roboto font. The Slate font is all I'm looking for so far a google search has lead me no where..

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
One of the Sammy/LG features that I really wish HTC would implement as well. I'd love to run Tahoma or Comic Sans every once in awhile. It makes the phone feel fresh when you change the system font. I know there are apps for doing it but I don't really root. Maybe I will have to start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34