Local AT&T Store in New Jersey

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
So i Pre-order my HTC ONE on April 5th.

So I been calling since Monday as I heard some stores were selling their devices early up until now my store still has no clue when they are supposed to get them even though the release date is the 19th all over the net. At times I speak to different people I even had this guy say "Sir the HTC One X" has been out for a long time you can come get one today. I was like uhgh ughhh the new HTC ONE, hes like sorry sir ti don't have any information. I'm like WTF i pre-order it from you guys on the 5th. Then I had a guy yesterday say I can come pick it up on Wednesday lol....and today a another guy says "he has no clue when they are receiving the shipments" nor does he know when they are supposed to be selling them.

WTF is going on here??? This is the AT&T store in Watchung, New Jersey. Like seriously how am I supposed to feel if you don't even know the info about the product your selling???? Starting to think twice if It was a good idea pre-ordering at the store vs ONLINE. I figured it would be easier/quicker to get it directly from the store. :/

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah literally, and the best part is I called 2 other store just to see their response. I called one in Edison, NJ and one in Woodbridge, NJ. Guess what their answer was, uhmmm we don't know when the release date is for the phone yet. I was like BAHAHAHAAHH wtf u don't know.. its April 19th it's all over the net/AT&T store.. I mean if they told me "oh the 19th, but we have not received the shipment yet" that would be more understandable. Anyways I'm going to be pissed if they don't have it on the 19th, bc for that I would of pre-order online as they shipped them out on the 16th/today. Let's hope they get the shipment either tomorrow or Thursday! ::::keeping my fingers crossed::::

The best part is others on this forums have reported to get their phone as early as this weekend that passed lol go figured hehee.

Acelx

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Tell me about it! lol

i dont know what part of jersey you are in but if you live in north jersey have you tried calling the AT&T across from Best Buy in Union on Route 22? i call them the day people said they was buying them in stores and they was suppose to have a limited stock on the 19th.

A store in jersey city claim to have the One in stock online. try calling them

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that would be awesome, but the problem is I pre-order from the store in Watchung, don't think I can go to another store since i paid the 199$+ tax = 213. :p

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Got a call from AT&T that my HTC ONE arrived. Picked it up this afternoon, still playing with it, customizing it. Have to say wow i'm very impressed love it!!!! Best phone I ever owned!!! Now online shopping for some screen protectors, although I never been a fan of cases not sure I'm buying one...

bigjim71

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Better yet, just check with best buy. This way if you decide to return the phone for any reason you will not get charged with at&t's $35 rental fee. I try to buy all my phones from best buy or radio shack just for that reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy