HTC One nearly impossible to take apart!

jd56hawk

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Quite a few sites claiming this, almost as if to frighten some potential buyers away. Funny, I've owned iPhones since the first model and never had the desire to take one apart and I can't imagine myself sitting down one day and trying to open my HTC One to see what it looks like inside!
(Yes, I realize the articles are for those who do repair phones in their garage workshops or whatever, but I still find it funny when the people who write these articles say: "If you're considering buying the new HTC One you might want to think about this..." And then go into their spiel.)

stopsign002

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Lol I agree, the average consumer should not be opening their phone, but remember who you are talking to on these forums, you will get hate for this comment. I guarantee it haha

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My user name would beg to differ with you. :D

Average !== every. I'm sure there are people here who open their phone. Probably a higher percentage than in the general public. Bu't I'd still venture to say it is well, well below 50% of forum members will ever open, or even have a desire to open, their phone.

Gathomblipoob

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Average !== every. I'm sure there are people here who open their phone. Probably a higher percentage than in the general public. Bu't I'd still venture to say it is well, well below 50% of forum members will ever open, or even have a desire to open, their phone.

Oh, I agree with you. Opening up my Motorola RAZR V3 back in the day (when I started using this name) was a heck of a lot easier!

barkomatic

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Well, it may be not so much about the actual user taking apart the phone, but rather a local repair shop being able to. Otherwise, you're looking at an entirely new phone if you don't have the pricey insurance on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power