$100 Phone Trade-In

sprinttouch666

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I just got an email from HTC stating the offer has been extended to 5/19/13 to buy the phone and 6/19/13 for the mail in date :)

Really happy about this because I'm still waiting on my Stealth Black preorder from wirefly.

EverNap

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
The code I received a couple of moths ago doesn't work! It says that it's already being used?? BS
I'm glad HTC can build quality phones, but the Let's Talk trouble and this "rebate" is a horrible excuse for customer service...
Did you enter the code in 'Returning Customers'? If so, yeah, even I got the same error message. Click on 'Get Started' and enter the code there. It worked for me.

mnwild28

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. When you registered with the HTC TradeUp program there was a link to print a shipping label. I wasn't able to print it for some reason and now can't get back to it or even find the return address. I've emailed HTC TradeUp support 4 times all with no response. I even called HTC and was told they can't help and are separate and there are no phone numbers to call for TradeUp support. If anyone knows the return shipping address please let me know.

Hydraulic Jack

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I mailed my phone in already....I finally got a code from HTC today...CODE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO A MEMBER AS OF NOW.......HJ

Last edited:

pmp6nl

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone gotten their rebate yet? Has/is anyone using a phone that wasnt activated right before you activated the One?

Hush Martin

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I haven't gotten any status updates OR my rebate. It's ridiculous. They haven't emailed back to my requests for information either. This might be the first AND LAST HTC phone I buy, just because of this BS. This was a pretty big deciding point between choosing this or the S4.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Has/is anyone using a phone that wasnt activated right before you activated the One?

I'm giving it a shot with my old OG Evo that hadn't been activated in 3-4 months prior to getting the One, but just got around to shipping it yesterday. Sold the Evo LTE that I had activated shortly after getting the One, rather than using it for the rebate.

josh3035

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Got my card today, sent in my og evo 4g rooted with custom rom just did a factory reset.

Wasn't my most recent phone, evo lte was my recent phone.

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah!
Got mine today, 32 days after mailing in my Evo 3D.
Lack of progress updates was not good but from seeing everyone's posts here kept me encouraged it was coming soon.
Now to figure out what to spend it on.
IMAG0883.jpg

Hush Martin

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Did you use the phone you had most recently activated, or an older one you had?

Just fyi people: I used my husband's old phone from like 2 upgrades ago-- got the 100 bucks for it, since it was in perfect working order. It wasn't ever activated on my own account, only on his. SO, for all you speculating on whether it has to be your most recent phone, or whatever, the answer is "no".

Anyone complaining about not getting the full 100 bucks is probably full of poo, btw. The instructions specifically say that the phone must have no cracks in the screen, must be in working order and able to be powered up. If you send something that doesn't qualify then you'll get partial credit.

Danger_Mouse#AC

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Did you guys that used the free shipping label just drop it off at USPS or UPS and get a receipt? I stopped by UPS and they said they couldn't give me any way to track and confirm the shipping. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton