BB pre-orders in?

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am also waiting. Anyone with prior preorder experience with bb how far out do they send that magic email in reference to cell phones

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Most likely they will email Friday so you can get it that day. I didn't have any luck in the past getting it early with best buy

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
No news on mine yet either, but like others have said, I really didn't expect anything till Friday, or maybe Thurs night.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
No news on mine yet either, but like others have said, I really didn't expect anything till Friday, or maybe Thurs night.

If you want you could get on best buy online chat and talk to a mobile rep! I have talked to them a few times to check on my order and they said it was "awaiting inventory" Im assuming theyll actually get them in store today or tomorrow, but either way we will most likely have to wait til friday!

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Anybody that previously pre ordered from best buy... ever had any issues with not getting the phone on launch date from a pre order?

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
i preordered the Epic 4G on got it on launch date.

Good good. I just really dont want to miss out on the phone on friday! Even though i wouldnt be able to pick it up until after 7pm.. Do they email you the day before you can pick up to let you know so you can plan ahead? Or do they email you same day?

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
They just emailed me the morning of. I remember it being like 10am too! I preordered the One this way. So I'm not expecting to hear anything until Friday morning. Makes ya antsy!

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
They just emailed me the morning of. I remember it being like 10am too! I preordered the One this way. So I'm not expecting to hear anything until Friday morning. Makes ya antsy!

Yeah i know this sucks! Sadly i cant pick it up in the morning because i pre ordered at the best buy by mi casa, and i will be heading to work at 9.. Shouldve pre ordered at one by my work so i could pick it up at lunch!

Droid Husker

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
My wife got a One X through Best Buy that she pre-ordered. I don't remember when the email came, but I know she got it on launch day. I work early morning on Friday, and just a few blocks away from the Best Buy I ordered from, and hopefully will be getting done right about the time they open. I sure that will be the longest morning I've worked in a long time, but at least I should be playing with my shiny new One not too long after I get off.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
My wife got a One X through Best Buy that she pre-ordered. I don't remember when the email came, but I know she got it on launch day. I work early morning on Friday, and just a few blocks away from the Best Buy I ordered from, and hopefully will be getting done right about the time they open. I sure that will be the longest morning I've worked in a long time, but at least I should be playing with my shiny new One not too long after I get off.

Yeah i was really hoping to get it during my work day to tinker with it around the slow periods! Its going to be a long day as i get off at 6 but i had something to do on thursday which i blindy changed to friday at 630 forgetting that i was going to pick up my phone on the way back from work.. maybe i will try to leave a bit early

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah i was really hoping to get it during my work day to tinker with it around the slow periods! Its going to be a long day as i get off at 6 but i had something to do on thursday which i blindy changed to friday at 630 forgetting that i was going to pick up my phone on the way back from work.. maybe i will try to leave a bit early
I took vacation for 5 hours that morning to pick up the one

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I took vacation for 5 hours that morning to pick up the one

Heh thats like back in the day when i decided i was going to skip school to play whatever awesome new video game came out that day! If the store opened at 9 by me i would just pop into work late but it opens at 10 so thats a little TOO late

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Online rep couldn't find my order. Told me to call 800 number.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

If you ordered in store the only way to look up your order is to call the store. When I did the online chat the rep knew that and called the store for me without me even asking!

Sent on my dying Evo 3D

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If you ordered in store the only way to look up your order is to call the store. When I did the online chat the rep knew that and called the store for me without me even asking!

Sent on my dying Evo 3D

why are you even calling? Preordered in-store, you'll get it on launch day if you preordered early enough.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
why are you even calling? Preordered in-store, you'll get it on launch day if you preordered early enough.

I just wanted to guarantee they would have it in store! I talked to the online rep and she called for me so i never really asked her to do it. Just waiting for my email..

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanted to guarantee they would have it in store! I talked to the online rep and she called for me so i never really asked her to do it. Just waiting for my email..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles