Some one have a spare HTC One trade up promo code

raoden

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
I missed registering for the HTC One trade up promotion. I have ordered a 32GB unlocked HTC One. Does somebody have an unused trade up promo code? I would appreciate it greatly if someone could PM one to me

Thanks a lot!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Don't think you need any code for the trade up program. Just send in your old phone.

I don't think this is correct. I believe everyone had to register by a certain date and once registered HTC sent a confirmation email with a code or something that you would use when sending in your phone.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ya you had to register for the code by April 4th and buy by April 30th. I'm registered by I'm not sure if I am getting the One or not

Sprintguy1376

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I missed registering for the HTC One trade up promotion. I have ordered a 32GB unlocked HTC One. Does somebody have an unused trade up promo code? I would appreciate it greatly if someone could PM one to me

Thanks a lot!

I'll PM My code to you, decided to sell my phone since I'd get more money for it on ebay/craigslist.

munz19

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Correct me if i'm wrong, but when you signed up didn't you have to input which phone you'd be sending in for the $100 credit? So you'd have to have the same phone that the person who gave you the code put when they signed up?

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Correct me if i'm wrong, but when you signed up didn't you have to input which phone you'd be sending in for the $100 credit? So you'd have to have the same phone that the person who gave you the code put when they signed up?

You did not have to put in what sort of phone you were sending in.

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Also, isn't it attached to your HTC registration, email and password?

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Good chance that someone can have mines. I was going to use it, but one of the kids I mentor basically begged me to give her my IP4 instead. If that's the case I won't have any use for it. The phone is supposed to deliver today. Let me get it and make sure that I want to keep it, and make up my mind to give the other phone away (I want to make sure that it would be put to good use if I'm going to be passing up on a hundred bucks). I'll let you guys know either way.

lehi7l

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I missed the sign-up period by a day :(. If anybody else has an extra code, I would reallly appreciate it! It's about time I got rid of my incredible 1 :D

pezdukie

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Add me to the line for a code too please!

I could have swore I signed up for this, but I can't find an email with a code in it for the life of me.

kansas666

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I got the email with the code. But no instructions on how to submit it. I went to their trade up page and that just determined the value of my phone is $26 if I send it in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie