Visit site
Re: HTC One Camera Pictures : Show us what you got :D

hedy4eqe.jpg

HTC one > Samsung S4 > iPhone 5 > iPhone 4 > iPhone 3gs > iPhone 3g > iPhone 2g

jdraket

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

My pictures suck! What am I doing wrong here?!?! I did have to exchange my One due to a manufacturing defect so I'm not sure if it's the new phone or a system update that caused these horrible pictures...

IMAG0107.jpg
IMAG0119.jpg
IMAG0101.jpg

Can anyone help?

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site

My pictures suck! What am I doing wrong here?!?! I did have to exchange my One due to a manufacturing defect so I'm not sure if it's the new phone or a system update that caused these horrible pictures...

View attachment 71117
View attachment 71118
View attachment 71119

Can anyone help?

Are you focusing on anything? If so, then there appears to be a problem with the camera. If not tap the screen to focus.

For times when there is a bright spot like the kids photo, realize that the one will likely over expose that area. You will get good results if you tap on the bright area, or a brightish area and if the picture looks too dark, adjust the brightness with snapseed or some other free editing app. The one will maintain a lot of detail in the dark area.

jdraket

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

Yes, I tried tapping the screen to force focus - no luck. I've been taking a million pics lately to try and figure it out. No luck. Just can't figure out if there's a problem with the phone or the software update? I'm thinking it's the phone or else I would think that more people would be having issues also...thanks for the suggestions.

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site

Yes, I tried tapping the screen to force focus - no luck. I've been taking a million pics lately to try and figure it out. No luck. Just can't figure out if there's a problem with the phone or the software update? I'm thinking it's the phone or else I would think that more people would be having issues also...thanks for the suggestions.

Sounds like a problem with the camera then, especially if you are not getting good focus under any cirucumstance using tap to focus.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

py4umedy.jpg

From a recent trip over to Sherando Lake.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

zenabi879

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1371097136021.jpg
    1371097136021.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 33

Forum statistics

Threads