HTC One Camera Pictures: Show us what you got :D

MrVahn

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
French Garden @GardenByTheBay, with some editing for color enhancement using snapseed

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1403113619797.jpg
    1403113619797.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 64

KnicksALLday

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: HTC One Camera Pictures : Show us what you got :D

some amazing photos in here... you guys must use great lighting because i find this phone takes mediocre photos at best... but with good lighting it comes out decent

rayporsche

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

j0a4co.jpg

htcONE with 4.4.3, camera set = auto.......this close-up pics usually look awesome but scenery and such, well 'blurrytime'..............

MilosV

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
My goodness, is this taken with HTC One M7? What settings do u use? The photo quality is amaizing. I never made it to come up with this quality of photo. :)

rayporsche

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
My goodness, is this taken with HTC One M7? What settings do u use? The photo quality is amaizing. I never made it to come up with this quality of photo. :)
Always use the HDR setting., that been said the only good photos are closeups, if I move farther everything always comes out blurry no matter what settings I try or how many times I clean the lense which is actually in mint condition. At this point I always carry a backup phone (Blackberry) for photos and whatnot, that is sad.......looking forward to sell my beloved ONE.

via htcONE

immii_esha

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site

Is this thread on the HTC One? The original HTC One?
I have taken some good photos with the camera that are realistic looking in the way that they are not over saturated. Over time though, the camera has degenerated into a sort of purple cloud that is even worse with low light. It is disappointing and sad because it affects many other HTC Ones too :(

I am attaching a good photo and a bad photo

IMAG7972.jpg
1418537850399.jpg

Last edited:

dorelse

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

I have taken some good photos with the camera that are realistic looking in the way that they are not over saturated. Over time though, the camera has degenerated into a sort of purple cloud that is even worse with low light. It is disappointing and sad because it affects many other HTC Ones too :(

View attachment 154446
View attachment 154447

Mine's as bad as yours...unusable at this point...

Vash88

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site

IMAG0348_1-2.JPG
IMAG0847_1-2.JPG
IMAG0222_1-2.JPG
IMAG0234_1-2.JPG
IMAG0312_1-2.jpg IMAG0330_1-2.jpg IMAG0473_1-2.jpg

The HTC One camera is a mess, and it's brilliant at the same time. The dinamic range is pretty scarce, but thank's to HDR i've taken some good images. Also the white balance on my phone is unrealiable, so I have to postproduce every image I like in lightroom, to correct green tint. I really hope that with Lollipop will also come RAW file support. Pictures are also noisier than other manufacturers camera. Advanced function like ZOE are pretty usefull too.
:)

Last edited:

jckatz

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 154446
View attachment 154447

Great I have THAT to look forward to... I guess my phone will keep getting worse....10893189_10205436831138552_1067568298_o.jpg

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site

Great I have THAT to look forward to... I guess my phone will keep getting worse....View attachment 173635

Yeah. I had that purple camera problem too. Fortunately HTC fixed it quickly for free, including free shipping. Since then, back to being fine. My wife's M7 purchased the same day as mine, over 2 years ago now, never has had the problem, so you never know I guess.

fryeBE

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site

Yeah. I had that purple camera problem too. Fortunately HTC fixed it quickly for free, including free shipping. Since then, back to being fine. My wife's M7 purchased the same day as mine, over 2 years ago now, never has had the problem, so you never know I guess.

Hmm, I contacted my store and the purple fix isn't fixing it for free for me. Bummer...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol