HTC One for T-mobile available now?

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Got mine yesterday too. Transferred over stuff last night, but didn't have any time to actually set it up. So far here's my observations:

-Screen is obscenely gorgeous. Wayy better than the DNA I had.

-Speaking of the DNA, I'll need to get used to the .3 inch smaller screen on the one. It's not a huge difference, but I do notice it. That being said, I feel like the ones screen is a better size for my hands even though the device is the same size.

-I love Sense 5. Looks and feels like it's of the same generation as jelly bean. Touchwiz just makes me cringe after using sense 5.

-Cameras been good so far. I only post stuff online, so any concerns about it 'only' being 4mp don't really matter.

-Build is phenomenal. No issues on mine at all. HTC nailed the feel of this phone.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

goatdan

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Got mine here today too, zero issues so far! Getting used to a brand new phone for the first time in years...

The dock is surprisingly awesome and well worth it. Didn't expect it to be a charger too. Very happy!

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Also, probably the biggest annoyance so far is the vertically scrolling app drawer. Google and HTC got me trained to scroll sideways!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
here's a tip that I haven't seen here yet. go into "Setting's --- Power" and check "fastboot". Next time you turn the phone on, it will be ready to go in about seven seconds. this phone is a beast!!!!

Last edited:

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone get a "we ran into a problem finalizing your order" message when ordering online from T-Mobile? I gave them a call (as requested by the error message) and the response was, "Please wait 24 hours before calling." So... your website instructed me to call you, so that you could ask me to wait 24 hours before calling you?

In any event, I'm stuck waiting until tomorrow to find out what the heck the problem is.

SeanNYC76

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine today in my local Tmobile store in Bklyn since they didn't have the phone on hand to sell.
Did overnight shipping and received an email almost immediately that my order was processed. However no details as to when I should be receiving it.

The girl at the store along with the rep I just spoke to both assured me that I should 100% be receiving my phone tomorrow (Friday) We shall see!

Bc1534

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get a "we ran into a problem finalizing your order" message when ordering online from T-Mobile? I gave them a call (as requested by the error message) and the response was, "Please wait 24 hours before calling." So... your website instructed me to call you, so that you could ask me to wait 24 hours before calling you?

In any event, I'm stuck waiting until tomorrow to find out what the heck the problem is.

That happened to me basically they took 24 hrs before they even started processing my order kinda sucked

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That happened to me basically they took 24 hrs before they even started processing my order kinda sucked

Did they end up actually ever asking you for additional information to finalize the order, or did they just use it to stall an extra 24 hours? Also, did your order status change to "canceled" at some point during the 24 hours? I just checked and mine now says canceled.

mario7

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Yes and I was much less than pleased. Canceled the order as I had specified overnight shipping.

othercents

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

I had the same problem which started on the 19th and until I tried to load another phone they wouldn't help me on the phone. They kept saying that the phone wasn't in stock, so you couldn't pre-order it. WTF??? Anyways after all the run around I finally got someone on the phone yesterday that would let me order it. They said it was in stock and so I expedited it, so I could have it today. Guess what???

NO PHONE!!! BackOrdered.

OMG... If I had only gotten a real rep on the phone the first time on the 19th I would already have my phone. If it doesn't get shipped by this weekend I'm going to hit up the stores and see if I can get a phone locally.

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
So I called T-Mobile to inquire about my order being canceled, and after a long uncertain pause, the rep mumbled something about how there must have been an error in processing and turfed me over to telesales, who had to redo my order. The good part of that is that he ran the order through their verification team on the spot, so hopefully it won't encounter an "error in processing" again. The bad part is I've wasted a day, and now have to do Saturday delivery in order to get the phone before Monday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mario7

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
So I called T-Mobile to inquire about my order being canceled, and after a long uncertain pause, the rep mumbled something about how there must have been an error in processing and turfed me over to telesales, who had to redo my order. The good part of that is that he ran the order through their verification team on the spot, so hopefully it won't encounter an "error in processing" again. The bad part is I've wasted a day, and now have to do Saturday delivery in order to get the phone before Monday.
No Sat. delivery option as far as I'm aware.

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
No Saturday delivery option I'm aware of...

The telesales rep specifically told me it was an option (at additional cost, of course) and didn't say anything about a backorder, so we'll see. If the thing isn't in my hands tomorrow they'll be getting a displeased call from me.

CarolinaHTCOne

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problems with T-Mobile sales and Customer Service. I set up service on the 19th and got the ONE yesterday and I must say that I fell in love the minute I opened the packaging. It was also nice to see the FREE Car kit. Make sure you get this car kit. I am charging the phone now and will report back once it is fully charged.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze