HTC One for T-mobile available now?

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Was tempted to try, but the site doesn't give the option to order without a rate plan (wanted to use it with the $30/mo prepaid plan).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Scottyl41

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
sold out.. I'll never pre-order a phone again. lesson learned. Iv decided on the s4. I need a phone. Not a jerk around from HTC

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I got that email also and tried to buy it but, when I logged into my account it said it was out of stock. I also called tmobile and the rep said it showed out of stock on his end also.

It seems like they will let you get it if your a new customer. The rep said I should try the stor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys think it's showing out of stock because they really won't sell it until next week? They did say earlier this week 24th was the release day so I'm surprised about this email. Just guessing the technically don't have any stock so they don't want to give you false hope like..... nevermind.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Was tempted to try, but the site doesn't give the option to order without a rate plan (wanted to use it with the $30/mo prepaid plan).

If you already have a prepaid account, try logging in first and shopping from there. If not, yeah you'll just need to buy the phone first at full price when you can then sign up for prepaid with the SIM that will come with the phone.

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If you already have a prepaid account, try logging in first and shopping from there. If not, yeah you'll just need to buy the phone first at full price when you can then sign up for prepaid with the SIM that will come with the phone.

Don't have a prepaid account yet, unfortunately - just the SIM I was planning to use with the Developer model I ordered from LetsTalk. It's not even just buying it first and signing up when the phone arrives, it's that they force you to also sign up for one month of their Uncarrier plan ($50 at minimum) in order to buy on the web. There's no option to just buy the phone and sign up later.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I was finally able to order the tmobile version. The estimated delivery is 4/29. I wouldn't let me do 1-2 day shipping only 5-7 days. I'm wondering if I will be able to get the free car kit.

rydubois

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I was finally able to order the tmobile version. The estimated delivery is 4/29. I wouldn't let me do 1-2 day shipping only 5-7 days. I'm wondering if I will be able to get the free car kit.

An hour ago it let me order for Saturday shipping....

I should mention I am a new customer

nelsondogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the $30 plan and the One doesn't even show up on the list of phones I can choose from (even after going through the One page and clicking the "already a customer" link). This is lame.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Don't have a prepaid account yet, unfortunately - just the SIM I was planning to use with the Developer model I ordered from LetsTalk. It's not even just buying it first and signing up when the phone arrives, it's that they force you to also sign up for one month of their Uncarrier plan ($50 at minimum) in order to buy on the web. There's no option to just buy the phone and sign up later.

Oh ok. You can activate an account with that SIM you already have, not load any money and buy your phone on the 24th. Buying from a store seems like the best option. Check your local stores to see if they are expecting to get any next week.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
An hour ago it let me order for Saturday shipping....

I should mention I am a new customer

That could be it. I also ordered it from my IPad and may have made a mistake. I was so excited, I was just trying to get it ordered.

rydubois

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
qnet, also wanted to let you know, after everything seemed to go through it did hit me with some error at the end of the transaction, but I had already "signed" for the EIP and such. My order shows pending when I check status and I have already been charged. If they are charging me, they better get my phone to me tomorrow...lol

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
qnet, also wanted to let you know, after everything seemed to go through it did hit me with some error at the end of the transaction, but I had already "signed" for the EIP and such. My order shows pending when I check status and I have already been charged. If they are charging me, they better get my phone to me tomorrow...lol

LOL I was just about to ask if you were able to confirm that you'll actually get it on Saturday. It's giving me the option to order with Saturday delivery as well if I order as a new customer and acquiesce to one of their new monthly plans. It's tempting if I'll actually get the phone tomorrow. If I won't, I'd much rather just try to pick one up in store next week.

rydubois

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Here's what I just posted in another thread here....

So I called Tmo about the error I saw when ordering. Now they're telling me their system will not process any One orders and my order is/will be cancelled. Needless to say I am not happy, since I already have a charge(hold WTFever) on my bank account and have "signed" my EIP and received a confirmation email about that. If this screws my current phone with Sprint up I will end up choking someone....

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
My order has went pretty smooth. I got an email from tmo stating it procesed. I'm just waiting on when it will ship and I have no clue when that will be.

I usually have had good experiences with tmobile. I've had standard shipping in the past and ended up getting some things earlier.

I really wanted the 64gb dev phone but at least I know for sure I'll be getting the full hspa+ 42 and lte on this phone.

kingofrain

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I ordered 2 for both my lines. Everything went smooth and I was able to pick overnight shipping.

So, do you think you'll have it Monday? I'm so mad at myself. I picked express instead of overnight. Why?! (because my cheap side wanted to save 10 bucks) Wonder if I can change it...

Update: No, they couldn't change it. :'( I'll be kicking myself for those couple extra days.

Last edited:

Traveler62

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
There are two of us where I work wanting the Tmobile HTC One. I called the local store about 11:00 and was told May and camera availability stuff and just gave up getting any info. The other guy called just now (3:00 PM)and they said be there Wednesday morning to get the phone.