HTC One otterbox commuter case

bignuts45

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I'd post about this for people. Got the commuter case last week put it on last night when I got the phone. The screen protector that comes with it would not allow me to use the back and home screen buttons. I wrote to otterbox to let them know. I do like the case but obviously need a screen protector as well. Any one have suggestions for one that works well with the phone?

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This has been discussed in the screen protectors topic. The otterbox defender has a cut out around the soft keys. Some have cut the protectors shorter in order not to cover the home buttons.

From my newly opened HTC One

bosshaug12

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I'd post about this for people. Got the commuter case last week put it on last night when I got the phone. The screen protector that comes with it would not allow me to use the back and home screen buttons. I wrote to otterbox to let them know. I do like the case but obviously need a screen protector as well. Any one have suggestions for one that works well with the phone?
I'm using spigen steihel screen protectors and they work well.
Lots of people have been saying the soft keys are hit and miss with a screen pro on but from other places ive read that sometimes they're just unresponsive anyway.

HybridUK

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping this is some kind of joke... I have had the OB Commuter screen film on my One since opening the box. The screen protector isn't meant to go over the back and home button, it's meant to be places just above them. Surely doing the way you've done it there is some kind of gap at the top of the screen? :-X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital