Picked up my HTC One for ATT this morning and it feels a bit laggy to me.

webb3201

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice a big of UI lag? I am coming from a Nexus 4 and I can't decide if I am imagining this or not. It may be how "busy" the sense UI is compared to stock, but it feels laggy.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else notice a big of UI lag? I am coming from a Nexus 4 and I can't decide if I am imagining this or not. It may be how "busy" the sense UI is compared to stock, but it feels laggy.

Nope. Feels exactly like the other three HTC Ones I've used. Sure it's not still loading stuff in the background?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I actually thought it was quite speedy considering my last 2 Android devices have been Nexus 4 and SGS3. But I also always turn off all animations.

bosshaug12

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I kind-a-sorta agree with you. On my Note 2 it seemed like third party apps opened faster, but everything else on the phone is pretty "snappy."

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine feels very fast no lag noticed you might have had something loading in the background

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Seggzy

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
no lag what so ever! I've tried... playing gta with music playing in the background and switching to facebook to flip down my feed real quick then back to gta to steal some cars.

so keep on trolling :-$

Barney Lerten

May 13, 2012
Visit site
It could well be why my BlinkFeed felt laggy - it was prepping 27 or so downloads to update the built-in crudware and the key apps like Facebook and Twitter - go check Google play store, plug it in, let it update everything, THEN see how it feels. Bet it'll feel better! (I hope!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney