HTC One Exchange Email

rinconmike

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
So I just set up the One. Coming from a One X. I have two Exchange Email accounts. Two questions.

First, how do you get rid of the boxes on the left? I cant figure it out.

Second, all the read and unread emails look the same. On the One X, the unread were bold and the read were not. Is there a setting for this. I cannot find this one either.

thanks,

Mike

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
So I just set up the One. Coming from a One X. I have two Exchange Email accounts. Two questions.

First, how do you get rid of the boxes on the left? I cant figure it out.

Second, all the read and unread emails look the same. On the One X, the unread were bold and the read were not. Is there a setting for this. I cannot find this one either.

thanks,

Mike
Mike if you are using gmail set up as exchange there should be no reason that anything should be different and there are no settings for your email Not being read (Bold) and Read would be light colored. You can always pull up to mark as unread on the ones that are. Anyway bottom line nothing should be different.

rinconmike

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Along with Gmail I have two exchange accounts for emails on an exchange server. I really never use gmail. On the One X, for unread emails the name (or from address) is bold and read the name is not bold. Both on the One X and the One, there is a color bar on the left. For unread you see the color bar, for the read emails it is gone. However, I liked it better when the name was bold for unread.

I just realized the One X also had the check mark on the left.

thanks,

Mike

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan