HTC Sync manager w/ iPhone backups

shaolinfinest

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys,

So I made the jump back to HTC after leaving the HTC One X+ for the iPhone 5. I see now that sync manager can bring over my information from my iPhone but I was wondering if anyone has used this feature. Reason I am asking is because I would like to know how long should it take to transfer. I started last night around 11:30pm and now it is 9:00am and it is only at 42%. If anyone has used this, how long has it taken you?

shaolinfinest

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Has it been stuck at 42%?

I am unsure how long it has been at 42%. Last night when I before I went to bed it was at 33%, I did notice it took about 2 to 5 mins to go from 32 to 33%. I am not sure if it is because I have too much info or what. I have about 1200 contacts, 700 photos, 6000 text and 80 bookmarks.

raoden

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Guys I got my DE ONE today. Transferred stuff from my iPhone to ONE using the sync manager. But there is no way to proceed to next menu after transferring stuff from the iPhone. I am still stuck on the menu with instructions showing how to transfer from the iPhone. Basically the sync software is done. But the phone is sitting on the instructions to transfer and the only button available is to go back. Which takes me to setup your phone menu again.

How do I proceed with the phone setup after transferring from the iPhone?

shaolinfinest

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Guys I got my DE ONE today. Transferred stuff from my iPhone to ONE using the sync manager. But there is no way to proceed to next menu after transferring stuff from the iPhone. I am still stuck on the menu with instructions showing how to transfer from the iPhone. Basically the sync software is done. But the phone is sitting on the instructions to transfer and the only button available is to go back. Which takes me to setup your phone menu again.

How do I proceed with the phone setup after transferring from the iPhone?

So when you start the sync, the arrows and the percentage icon move, when it reaches 100% that is when nothing works anymore?

raoden

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Actually the SyncManager completed everything and then just showed the memory free on the device on the bottom right corner where the sync progress was displayed. So I assumed the restore from iPhone had completed. But the ONE menu did not change to let me proceed. All it had was back which took me back to how to setup the phone.
So long story short I tried to restore from iPhone again and still not good. So finally I had to back out and choose the bluetooth transfer option and perform that once before the phone let me proceed. But the SyncManager transfer was actually complete as I could see all my SMSes on the ONE. So no idea why the phone did not let me proceed...