Newegg and Wirefly preorders to get a $20 Visa gift card because of shipping delay

jaytv

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey, FYI for anyone who pre-ordered from Simplexity, which is Newegg and Wirefly's parent company, if you ordered before 4/19 and keep your order active until shipping, you will receive a $20 Visa gift card because of the delay in shipping.

Latest estimates are the units will be received and shipped out "early" next week.

I have to say, getting the phone for $10 when counting the HTC trade-in, and also not paying sales tax on a $600 phone makes the sad weekend wait almost worth it!

Stay strong Brothers and Sisters!

And in case you're wondering, I don't work for Simplexity, or Newegg, or anyone but myself!

Last edited:

Sterling147

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Oh well. I just cancelled my order with Newegg and purchased my phone at Best Buy where I had a $50 gift card from a promotion and received a Zaggs screen protector for free as part of a promotion. I chickened out because I got nervous of the timing with the $100 trade in deadline. I will pay $50 for the phone and screen protector. Still not a bad deal. Not as good as $10, but not bad.

Subho S

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
You did the right thing Bro. Newegg and Simplexity are scamming thousands ! They promised the moon and the stars and have nothing to show for it yet ....not even a firm ETA as to when the phones will be in their D.C on MARS !!!