livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
So I just bought the one and couldn't be happier, minus the battery life. The first day I had it the battery died by 1:00 so we will see if that changes. Anyways I was under the impression we would get an extra 25gb to our dropbox accounts. I was told your account will automatically upgrade once you log in dropbox from your One, but after I did that my account storage has not changed at all. Do I need to do anything else??

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
So I just bought the one and couldn't be happier, minus the battery life. The first day I had it the battery died by 1:00 so we will see if that changes. Anyways I was under the impression we would get an extra 25gb to our dropbox accounts. I was told your account will automatically upgrade once you log in dropbox from your One, but after I did that my account storage has not changed at all. Do I need to do anything else??

https://www.dropbox.com/help/249/

If your on Att the no dice which is why it isn't preinstalled. I also think if someone used the promotion previously is ineligible. If you're not on Att then not sure but read the above for details.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Damn it. You're right. I'm with AT&T so I'm not eligible.

Yeah I saw someone on xda said they flashed a rom and didn't select Att as their carrier. So they were able to sign up on their device then they flashed back to stock lol. Not sure about it but they did say it worked. I got my 50gb free through a hack on a custom rom a couple months ago on my nexus 4.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I saw someone on xda said they flashed a rom and didn't select Att as their carrier. So they were able to sign up on their device then they flashed back to stock lol. Not sure about it but they did say it worked. I got my 50gb free through a hack on a custom rom a couple months ago on my nexus 4.

I would love 50gb!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay