"Do not disturb" like app for Android?

PittsDriver

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone 5, I loved this function. I could turn off all notifications except phone calls if I wanted to. Is there a function built in already, or an app I can download to do something similar?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Search the play store. Plenty of apps. That feature is available in android 4.2. So maybe when we get updated we will have. I will say that I had it on my nexus and it still isnt as good as ios do not disturb feature.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I found a good Sleep app, its called " I'm Sleeping". I downloaded it and it is easy to use and works great. You can even have selected numbers to ring thru or have all to ring thru but it silences you email, text etc. Get it thur the Play Store.

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I found a good Sleep app, its called " I'm Sleeping". I downloaded it and it is easy to use and works great. You can even have selected numbers to ring thru or have all to ring thru but it silences you email, text etc. Get it thur the Play Store.

I use this as well! Great app. You can allow certain individuals to make calls to you and you can even turn on a function that during your sleep hours if a certain number calls you multiple times it will eventually let it ring. Good feature for emergencies. There is also one called "Silence" but I preferred "I'm sleeping".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech