livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Ok let me know if I am smoking something, but I remember HTC announcing a kids mode that came stock with the One. However, I cannot find anywhere on the phone how to activate it. Is there such a thing? I know there are apps for a kids mode to download, but I thought the One came preloaded with their own.

Erik Pendleton

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok let me know if I am smoking something, but I remember HTC announcing a kids mode that came stock with the One. However, I cannot find anywhere on the phone how to activate it. Is there such a thing? I know there are apps for a kids mode to download, but I thought the One came preloaded with their own.

Supposed to be in Getting Started, swipe left.

ShipWreck

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I think it depends on how you get the device activated. If it was done in the store by a Sprint Rep they don't activate the device the same as if you were to call them and they send the activations to your device. My wife phone got activated by a rep at the store and her device does not have some things pre-loaded on it like mine. Difference was I did over the air with Sprint on the phone sent the latest updates and firmware plus loaded the "Parent Dashboard" and "Kid Mode".

armodons

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for this for my HTC One as well....I can't find a "Kid Mode" app in my app list and the link above does not seem to work...help!