Wheres my 25GB Of dropbox storage??

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my Sprint One last week and Best Buy and recieved no info on my 25GB of dropbox storage... Might have to use Microsoft Skydrive since i have 10GB on there from my surface RT

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Where are you guys seeing anything about Dropbox anywhere on htcs site? I haven't seen any mention of it on there anywhere. (unless I missed it, which is possible)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

CaCHooKaMan

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
i got 23 GB when i connected my phone to dropbox. i never went through the initial setup with the stock AT&T ROM though. the first thing i did when i got the phone was unlock the bootloader and install a custom ROM that had dropbox preinstalled.

Congrats on becoming a Dropbox Guru! We've awarded you 23 GB of bonus space for the next 24 months. You now have 96.88 GB on Dropbox. To get even more space, check out our upgrade options.

Thanks again for supercharging your HTC device with Dropbox!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
i got 23 GB when i connected my phone to dropbox. i never went through the initial setup with the stock AT&T ROM though. the first thing i did when i got the phone was unlock the bootloader and install a custom ROM that had dropbox preinstalled.

Yeah I think that's the key.... Having it preinstalled.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Where are you guys seeing anything about Dropbox anywhere on htcs site? I haven't seen any mention of it on there anywhere. (unless I missed it, which is possible)

It's something they've been running a while for HTC phones but Att and Verizon have opted out of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/help/249/

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
It's something they've been running a while for HTC phones but Att and Verizon have opted out of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/help/249/

Hmm hopefully i can get it on Sprint. 32GB should get the job done but its always nice to know i have other cloud options. I even have SkyDrive but not sure if that will integrate as well as dropbox

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hmm hopefully i can get it on Sprint. 32GB should get the job done but its always nice to know i have other cloud options. I even have SkyDrive but not sure if that will integrate as well as dropbox

Yeah I know what you mean. I'd take the extra space for free but I already have 50gb and 50gb on box with a 64gb phone. So I'm good lol.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if Dropbox won't allow you to stack offers. So if you have free storage already applied, it won't apply more.

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Does the T-mobile version have Dropbox pre-installed? Also do you just log into your current account or do you have to open a new one to get the 23 gb?

Anubis1

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I just logged into my dropbox account with the phone and not long after got an email stating I was a guru and was awarded 23GB of space for 2 years. Dropbox was already on my phone in a productivity folder, I'm with Telus.

poncewattle

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

https://support.htc.com/en/005-HTC_One/user_guides

In user guide, page 21

Dropbox integration with HTC Sense

Always have access to your photos, videos, and documents anywhere by storing them in Dropbox. When you sign in to your Dropbox account from HTC One, you can even get an additional 23 GB of free Dropbox storage for two years. To find out how, see Using Dropbox on HTC One on page 101.
? The 23 GB offer is available only if Dropbox is preloaded. If it's not preloaded, you can download it from Google Play and still enjoy Dropbox integration with apps such as Gallery and Mail.​

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza