Weather location issue

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
4e3yhe3u.jpg
Hi everyone I posted a screen shot of my home screen. I have all location services on and yet if you notice for the weather it says my location instead of the actual city how do fix this I have seen others where it shows the city or country?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

newbie52

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I had this. Not sure if this is what fixed it but I disabled "location and google search" under location settings and restarted my phone. My location popped up and then i went ahead and enabled that setting again and haven't had "location" display since. If that doesn't work i would try disabling all the location settings and re-enabling them after a restart.

Edit: I Powered off then powered back on. Not sure if that's any different than selecting restart.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I had this. Not sure if this is what fixed it but I disabled "location and google search" under location settings and restarted my phone. My location popped up and then i went ahead and enabled that setting again and haven't had "location" display since. If that doesn't work i would try disabling all the location settings and re-enabling them after a restart.

Edit: I Powered off then powered back on. Not sure if that's any different than selecting restart.

Thanks will give it a try.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781