Need help might have bricked my phone.

Karagra

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone I have rooted my phone Unlocked my bootloader and then bricked my phone ( I believe) I have TWRP Installed an Wiped EVERYTHING while having my custom rom zip on the internal storage the wipe must have removed it. Is there a way for me to upload the rom to my phone with command prompt or anything? phone doesnt show up with usb or adb devices and doesnt load the rom with adb sideload /pathtorom.zip/ Really need help!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone I have rooted my phone Unlocked my bootloader and then bricked my phone ( I believe) I have TWRP Installed an Wiped EVERYTHING while having my custom rom zip on the internal storage the wipe must have removed it. Is there a way for me to upload the rom to my phone with command prompt or anything? phone doesnt show up with usb or adb devices and doesnt load the rom with adb sideload /pathtorom.zip/ Really need help!

You can try looking into JTAG. I know next to nothing about them other than they might, emphasis on might, help unbrick a device.

JOSE891

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Same exact thing happen to me :( really need help. I just got my Brand Spankin new HTC One yesterday AND I already broke it :sigh:
Ive been looking online to see if theres anyway I can mount the phones internal storage while in TWRP and no luck ;( If I find a fix ill let you know. Or if you do please let me know.

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ahh crap, I will head this thread as a warning. I forget we can't just throw a ROM on an SD card.

Sent from my HTC One

JOSE891

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Hey again! I was able to fix the issue, it was a easy fix, and simple. I'm not gonna be greedy and will help you cause I can imagine youre going nuts trying to fix this like me!
A. Download stock rom Sprint_HTC_One_Stock_Odex_04.18.13.zip | by viperboy for One
1. Download a approaite HTC One All-IN-ONE TOOLKIT XDA - Sprint version / XDA - AT&T version / XDA ? International version

2. Extract it once downloaded, Open program, Know connect your phone, & Open TWRP and Under advanced tap ADB Sideload and leave it open, Know on the program Under Extras, Click ADB Sideload a Rom and at the prompt Upload the stock rom you downloaded. Should take 5 minutes, and once its donw reboot the phone and then u can root it.

Christian Trejo

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I have run into a problem with my HTC One. I flashed trickdroid 7.5.0 from trickdroid 5 without a clean Android 4.2.2. I overlooked the warning to flash 4.2.2 before upgrading trickdroid from 4.1.2 and now boot hangs and HTC white screen and i CANNOT open TWRp Recovery from fastboot menu. Also, ADB and AIO cannot recognize my phone from the fastboot or hboot screens, and i dont even remember if i had switched USB debugging correctly. I believe i have bricked. Tried many things. please help.

Also, factory reset will not work. HTC white screen flashes is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol