Video Playback In Apps

ShipWreck

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok I have no issues play videos on my device YouTube works FB and like videos in the Weather Channel App so forth. It looks like it plays them sometime with the beats player. Well on my wife device she can not play any type of video on YouTube it just says Unfortunately YouTube has stopped working. Anyone else having video playback issues? I have check most of the settings compared to both devices did not see anything but I could have easily miss something as well.

ShipWreck

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Got this resolved which it turned out being what I thought it was which was which was how the device got activated. So just a fair Warning to everyone if you notice anything odd with your device going on like Not playing videos so forth. First thing I would be Careful of is letting Store Reps activate your device due to it seems some are bypassing some of the updates and installs that the device really needs.

So basically things don't always getting installed correctly or activated correctly I end up having to do a hard reset to get my wife device to working the way it should have been. We did a Over The Air activation and it seem to load all the current updates firmware and any extra installs that needed to be on the device. I activated my device this way and I have had no issues to where my wife device was having the video issue so it was obviously some Store Reps are by passing some things to just get the device to you as quickly as possible instead of making sure everything was installed correctly and fully functioning.
So again if your having any kind of odd issues you first need to see how your device was activated and I would always recommend doing the activation Over The Air.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463