IGN rates HTC One a 9.5

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Cool to see a positive review, but be warned that unless they've changed their tech editors, IGN isn't really particularly good at mobile. I gave their tech podcast a shot once and the editors just gave out wrong information. This was a year ago so maybe they've improved or they may still be inconsistent...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Cool to see a positive review, but be warned that unless they've changed their tech editors, IGN isn't really particularly good at mobile. I gave their tech podcast a shot once and the editors just gave out wrong information. This was a year ago so maybe they've improved or they may still be inconsistent...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

They're not the greatest place for "tech" it's not their specialty. They generally give you a good review, they won't be going into details but that's what tech site are for.

omniusovermind

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
They're not the greatest place for "tech" it's not their specialty. They generally give you a good review, they won't be going into details but that's what tech site are for.

They're not the greatest place for game review either and that's what they do. A game has to be absolutely horrible to get a bad rating from IGN.